In episode 006 of the Pure Light Project Podcast, I talk with Daniel James and Matthew Brower of Frontier Capital Trust. Along with a third partner, they specialize in helping you set up certain kinds of trusts. And they also help people to navigate debt in different ways than are traditionally understood.
I’m a fairly pragmatic and discerning person (UFFDA, that’s a mouthful! But true…mostly), and what I learned in 30 minutes from Matthew as we hung out at a festival campfire is very exciting. While I haven’t known either of them long, there is a genuine quality from both to help people break free from the illusion of the current financial system.
The guys share their spiritual journeys and how it has impacted the work they do of providing financial empowerment education for those who want to live with real freedom. We discuss a little bit about their work consulting on the use of trusts to protect yourself both financially and from certain liabilities.
And they share their experience in starting a business built on a new way of working together.
If you would like to connect with Andrea:
- Find out more about Andrea Mai and Pure Light Project by following this podcast, and visit https://www.purelightproject.com
- Book a Transformation or Healing session with Andrea at bookme.name/andreamai
- Check out Andrea’s latest book, a collection of mystical & contemplative poetry: Ellipses of Origin or on Amazon HERE
- And all her other books are available on Amazon including Lifelihood and Unwinding Anxiety: Free Your Mind, Get Your Life Back
- On Telegram: Pure Light Project https://t.me/purelightprojectam
- On Telegram: New Earth Co-creators https://t.me/newearthbccg
To learn more about Daniel and Matthew:
Application to work with them
Matthew’s email: email@example.com
Daniel’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Mai, Quantum Touch, Podcast: 006: Financial Aspects and New Ways of Doing Business – KindnessPeaceLaughter
[…] Posted inKindness 006: Financial Aspects and New Ways of Doing Business […]
Comments are closed.